Tuesday, January 1, 2013


 WAIT A MINUTE FOLKS...SHE'S GOT SOMETHING TO SAY...
 
There is just this moment in your life where you realize you sit on the cusp of having nothing to say and having something very important to say...and then it happens. You open your only means of communicating with the masses (all eagerly awaiting with baited breathe no doubt!) and wham! Another facebook picture of his cat.
Another status googled to be clever...dressed up to seem like it's owners own wit.
Another pit bull is getting another bad rap and something has to be done.
And my mother is not so subtly making me feel guilty from another country all together.

It's January 1st and although I never in my life have made a  New Years Resolution (commitments give me hives) I just have this feeling that this is going to be a remarkable year. And I need the right forum to remark on it. And the right audience to receive it (which let's face it, right now is outstanding since it includes and encompasses only me. Ahem.) In between the Ecards that make me titter and the post that warn that I clearly don't love horrifyingly disfigured soldiers if i don't re post (I do love them for the record, even if I didn't re post that. Shhh. Don't tell the front lines, world peace might be effected by lack of cut and pasting)

So, here I write. Resolving. Committing to the 365 day project.... How do you eat an elephant? Well, one post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment